Wednesday 16 November 2011

Electric Rabbit

The finished bunny head! I wore this for Tranny Hotel, a weekend long event that my partner, Adrian, co-produced at the Adelphi in Liverpool. It featured international trans gendered artists, performers and musicians taking over various rooms in the hotel. On Saturday, Adrian led a tranny trail across town from the Adelphi to Alternative Miss Liverpool where I donned the rabbit head and light up outfit. The weeeknd was amazing, too much to go into here but it was a great, intense and exhausting time, totally brilliant, met some fantastic people and the surreal Adelphi was the perfect place for the event! We shared the hotel with a tribute night to Stan Boardman, Elvis Presley(ish), a boxing match and Rod Stewart(ish)!
On a complete change of pace, I start my first day at Hope University as artist in placement tomorrow and my third day as an unemployed ceramicist as I left Southport College on Monday. A sad day but postive about future plans...

No comments:

Post a Comment